14 November 2009

Gardens of the Night (2008)

Holy shit. Men. I can't... I don't... So I heard about this study on the NPR show "Wait, Wait, Don't tell me" conducted by some British researchers. Apparently, if you are a woman and want to secure a second date with a man, statistically speaking, the mention of one or all of the following hobbies GREATLY enhances your chances: yoga, cooking and pole dancing. What. the. fuck? Really. Seriously? Seriously??? Apparently the hobbies a man should mention to secure a second date are: surfing, rock climbing and football. Now I'm not sure if this is U.S.-style football or the REAL football. Either way, this shit is all kinds of fucked up. The thing is... I talk to intelligent women and I get a similar reaction from all of them. It's like we tolerate men because we have to. We haven't yet figured out how to eliminate them from the equation. But man, when we do, watch out world. You oppress half the population of the world for all time... and then that population gets some power and leverage in the world. All the shit that goes down in Israel - that's nothing. It's gonna be an apocalyptic shit storm for men. Why do I have so much uncontrollable anger towards men? How about... women like my boss who work full-time, take care of the kids AND do the majority of house work (and unfortunately she's not the exception in this regard), prostitution, strip clubs, bachelor parties (you know the kind), pedophiles, the KKK, frat boys, genital mutilation, rape, rape, and rape, plastic surgery. I could go on but I think you get the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment